BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.



Friday, July 16, 2010

Honduras Missions Trip

That is a picture of mountains in Honduras that I found through google images.



Tomorrow I'll be leaving for the "Southern mountains of Honduras" to go on a missions trip with CWE and the Tampa Bay Baptist Association. This is very outside the box for me. I have never gone anywhere with out knowing a single person. So I'm pretty nervous. We'll be there for a week and the project is to build a Bible training center. Of course I wont be building.... I'll be apart of the cooking team to supply all the meals for those in construction and evangelism. Please be in prayer for this trip. Pray that God would be glorified through each person going and that we'd be able to successfully minister to those in Honduras. Pray for all the leaders, that they would be filled with knowledge and wisdom to guide the rest of us. Especially me because I have no clue what I'm doing lol. Please please pray for our safety as we travel and while we are there. But ultimately, pray that God's will, would be accomplished.

Can not wait to update you!

0 comments: