BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Painting stripes continued.....

Don't laugh at the fact that I have only gotten three stripes on the girls wall. I didn't really think through the whole idea of trying to paint with two small children. And not just painting a big wall one color but painting something somewhat abstract (atleast for me!) I didn't consider the fact that they might try and pull the tape off the wall or that my 3 year old would ask me over and over if she can help me paint or having 3 cans of paint out at once being a temptation for them to stick their tiny hands in and put their own spin on my idea of art. Nope didn't think of any of that. So needless to say, I have to take things REALLY slow. Thus, my three beautiful stripes.


When I got the red and yellow up I was getting nervous about my choice of colors but once I put the pink in it really tied it all together for me. So far I'm really liking it. And remember I still have to touch up those stripes and don't forget that we're going to put chair rail up too. Wish I could get some new base board, something bigger. That would look so good. Plus, it would be an easy fix to the mistakes near the bottom, haha. More to come..... in a few weeks!

0 comments: