BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.



Saturday, July 3, 2010

When you're bored~pAiNt =)

Atleast when I'MMM bored I paint. My next project is the girls bedroom. When we first moved in with my parents 3 months ago, I told myself I wasn't going to put TOOO much into there bedroom since it was going to be,.... ya know.... "temporary". BUT considering that we have had zero luck finding a home, I figure, what the heeecck, it'll give me something to do. Plus I LOVE change. At least in decor. ;) So here are some current pictures of their bedroom.



Note: I like to take very realistic pictures. ie; their room is NEVER clean. haha.


lol, Micaila and our monster horse/lab Jake. Ugh... I don't even want to talk about that dog!


Okay so we did fully intend on putting chair rail up between the colors and we still will. Just after I get done painting some....... StRiPeS!!!!!! Here is my inspiration for colors.


I absolutely LOVE the RED with the green. I didn't want to have to re-paint all the walls so I was trying to find something that would work with the colors I already had. And I didn't want to do pink this time. (Well not all pink) I'm such a sucker for pink! I wanted it to be a little different.

I didn't pick exactly that red.... and of course I'm going to throw in a little touch of pink ;) here are my color samples.

PS: they look better in person. Still trying to figure out how to take good pics with my DSLR camera. ;)

I'm going to put stripes on the bottom, darker green portion of the wall. I intend to have a bold red stripe and then smaller yellow and pink stripes to soften it. I'm no interior decorator, and I've never painted stripes before, so this is new for me. Can't wait to update you.

0 comments: