BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.



Friday, August 13, 2010

Radical


SO SO GOOD! And I must thank my brother and sister in law for getting this family on the Radical wagon. I highly highly recommend it. Especially if you like Crazy Love. Which you should! This is the kind of Acts Christianity we should be living out in America. (or wherever we are) I'm only in chapter 3 but when I finish it I'm sure it will be added to my list of "Favorite books".


Thought to ponder: Chapter 3 page 45

"The question for us, then, is whether we trust in his power. (Holy Spirit) And the problem for us is that in our culture we are tempted at every turn to trust in our own power instead. So the challenge for us is to live in such a way that we are radically dependent on and desperate for the power only God can provide."


What would that look like in your own life??


For me I kind of apply it to our moving to GA. I will be away from every one I've ever leaned on for emotional support. This will reveal to me that I NEED God and HAVE to depend on him. And I'm EXCITED to start doing that. I think it's about time.


I know there are many others ways that I can live Radically for Christ, but this is where I want to start.


I need thee every hour....

0 comments: