BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.



Monday, October 4, 2010

*Bama Bows* Roll Tide Roll

So since I'm not a huge fan of NFL football, I found Monday night to be the perfect time to make bows while the girls are sleeping and Jason is occupied. =) Tonight I made 2 Bama Bows. I think I may try and find a cute A or a small Elephant (maybe a button) to glue in the middle. I can't wait to stick them in Micaila and Ryann's hair. They were so excited that I was making them new bows!

I bought a whole roll of the crimson ribbon at walmart for 2 dollars and I bought a whole roll of the white ribbon and also black for 47 cents each. Obviously I didn't use all the ribbon but if I were to stop there I basically made to really sweet bows for 1.50!

I also think they will look really cute on the black crochet beanie's that I bought from my friend Amanda at Precious Petals.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! You have to teach me how to do it for Riley :) She needs to grow some hair though!

~Jamie