BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

parting gifts

I have been working on parting gifts for friends all day. I don't know why I think I could ever just throw a gift together quickly. It's totally not my style. I'm a complete perfectionist when it comes to making things and I have always been one to put a lot of thought into whatever gift I'm giving. I like to make it special for the individual and put my little Katie twist on it for them to remember me by. So as it would go, I have spent all day on 1 gift. 1. And it's now 1 in the morning and I can't believe I am still up and only have partially finished 1 gift. Wow! I have a lot to do for all these special friends of mine. It's a good thing our closing got pushed back to an unknown date hopefully in the near future. I am such a procrastinator..... did I mention I haven't begun to pack a THING that's at my parents house..... oh bother....

0 comments: