BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Painting with.....

Found a great fun way to use those Jelly jars when you eat it all up. Let your kiddos paint them! But make sure you don't get finger paint because as I found, it peels off. I believe some sort of non toxic acrylic paint (if they have that) would work well. But Micaila still had a lot of fun painting and then we stuck a flower in it! I think I might do a piggy bank next go around. Start teaching the kids, saving, tithing, and being good stewards of their money! ;)

I had to throw this picture of Ryann in there. She was asleep through the whole painting process and we took this that night after bath time. New PJ's! I just love her sweet smile.

0 comments: